With Banke, selling and buying property is totally stress-free. Sellers can relax in the knowledge that their property investment is in safe hands. Buyers can be sure of finding their dream home. We ensure a smooth and satisfying win-win transaction for our clients.
List now and get free property valuation.
Have the following documents ready:
1. The original title deed of the property obtained from the Dubai Land Department (DLD).
2. Original passport of the seller and any other documents and receipts belonging to the original sale and current state of the property.
3. No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the developer to confirm that the property is free from any liabilities.
4. A copy of the tenancy contract if the property is rented.
5. A signed seller’s agreement, also known as Form A, when selling the property through a real estate agency.
In general, the average time on the market is 62 days. It varies, of course, depending on your location, listing price, home condition, and local housing market. Your real estate agency of choice can also play a role.
Here are three ways to determine the value of your property:
Most homebuyers prefer ‘move-in ready’ properties that don’t require much work. It is advisable to address all repairs before listing your home on the market to fetch the best possible price.
All transfers are now handled through the designated Dubai Land Department Trustee Offices located throughout Dubai.
A valid tenancy contract on the property does not prevent you from selling. It will be part of the agreement with a buyer to transfer the tenancy who will automatically inherit the terms and replace the seller as the landlord.
On average, a property transaction in Dubai takes around 30 days.
Just fill in the form, and one of our property experts will get in touch with you shortly.